Wednesday, February 3, 2016

It's Been A VERY Long Time!!

Well, I decided my break from blogging about my life needed to end.  So, here I am again to blog about my life as a Mom in Dallas!  I never thought I would be a Mom much less living in Dallas and not the suburbs.  But, here I am and I must say, I love it!!!

So much has happened in my life since I stopped blogging so long ago and I would be here all day if I tried to catch everyone up.  But, here is a snippet of my life the past year and a half....

My HANDSOME son was born on August 29, 2014 and my life was forever changed for the better!!  He was such a good baby from the beginning and LOVED to sleep!!  He is now almost a year and a half old and is still a pretty good Toddler with the exception of his little temper tantrums when he is told NO! 

Ridge Ryker just a few minutes after being born!

Our 1st Family Photo!

Mommy and Son!  He melts my heart!!!
My FAVORITE picture of him at 4 days old!

We also moved into our new house shortly after Ridge was born, so not only was a busy with a brand new baby, I was also extremely busy trying to finish the building of the house with a sweet little baby in tow!  It was VERY EXHAUSTING!!  I was SO glad when we FINALLY got moved in to the new house in November 2014!

Then we had Thanksgiving at our house and Christmas came!
Ridge's 1st Thanksgiving with his Cousin, Luke who is just six months older! 

Ridge's 1st Christmas!
Our Family Picture on Christmas Day!

After Christmas, several of the family members went to Cancun for NYE.  It was very relaxing and a much needed quick getaway!  Ridge LOVED the beach. 
My Little Beach Bum!

Just chillin' after dinner in my pj's after dinner!

Mommy and Baby ready for the beach!

Family Picture in Cancun!


2015 was a year of getting my house together, soaking up my sweet baby boy and just living in the moment!  It was also the year I decided to take something for me.  I hired my Personal Trainer I had before my wedding.  I got my tired self in shape for the first time in my life.  Have you heard the term, "Skinny Fat?"  Yep, that was me!!!  I might have looked relatively small in clothes and worn a size 2, but I was VERY out of shape!!   As I continue my blog posts, I will share with you all my journey of getting into shape. 

Now that we are in 2016, I am still on my journey to be the healthiest I can be.  This year is going to be a VERY busy year of travel for my household.  I am SO excited to make some wonderful memories.  Jason and I spent a few days in Cancun while Nana (aka my Mom) stayed with Ridge.  He had so much fun with his Nana and Pawpaw! 
At Dinner in Cancun

Until next time,

Lesley










No comments:

Post a Comment