Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Toddler Life

My Son is 17 months old and ALL boy!  He loves to challenge me, daily!!  If I tell him to get out of something, he will turn around and go right back to it.  It can be SO frustrating!  Then, I look at his little face and it is SO hard to be mad at him!!!

The pantry is his favorite place to "play" and it makes Mommy, crazy!!

But then he does this and I can't possibly be  mad at this sweet boy!!!

My desk his his second favorite place to "play"! 

I can't even!!!! 

Being a Mom is the GREATEST job of my life and I wouldn't trade it for the world!  It is also the most challenging job ever!  My sweet boy definitely keeps me busy.  There is never a dull moment in my house with this little guy around!!  He melts my heart!!!

Until next time,

Lesley








No comments:

Post a Comment