Tuesday, February 9, 2016

My Happy Place!

I LOVE the beach, like can't wait to move there one day!!!  It is the most relaxing place ever and I wish I could go every month!!  Life would be complete! 

Mexico is the place I go to most.  Cancun and Playa Del Carmen are were we visit.  I am a water girl and pick the place with the BEST water!!  I love crystal clear water.  Cancun water is pretty clear, Playa....not so much but still nice.  We honeymooned in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic and that water was the CLEAREST water I had ever seen!!   It was BEAUTIFUL!!!!

See what I mean about the water in Punta Cana!!  This picture does not do it justice!!!


Visiting Isla Mujeres while in Cancun.  This is a MUST if staying in Cancun!

Mommy and Ridge in Cancun for New Year's 2014.  It was Ridge's 1st time at the beach and 1st vacation.  He turned 4 months old while we were there.  It is some of the best memories I have with him as a baby.

Ridge playing in the sand in Destin.  We went with my Sister's family for summer vacay in June 2015.  We rented a condo on the beach and loved the fun in the sun. 

Picture in Destin with My sister and her two kids, Luke and Lily. 

Ridge and Lily!  Ridge loves him so Lily!!  In fact, it is the only name he says!


Family picture in Destin!

At dinner in Cancun on my Husband's Company trip to Cancun in January 2016. 

Me at the beach in Cancun at Live Aqua.

The beach is my happy place and I hope that Ridge loves the beach as much as his Mommy and Daddy do.  So far, he is a little beach bum!!  I can't wait to go to the beach with him in a few months since it will be the first time at the beach for him since he could walk.  It will be very interesting for sure!!  Can't wait to share that will you guys! 

Until next time,

Lesley


No comments:

Post a Comment