Thursday, February 4, 2016

Boy Mom

The life of a Boy Mom is so much fun!  I love love love having a Son.  He is the sweetest little guy around.  He just LOVES to LOVE!!  He is so happy and everyone notices it.

A few years ago before I got married, I moved in with my Sister to help her with her Daughter, my Niece, Lily Grace.  She is my first little love for sure!  She and I share a VERY special bond and I cherish her so much!!!  I got to experience the life of a girl "Mom" since I spent every day of the first year and a half of her life.  The difference between girls and boys is CRAZY!! 
Lily and LuLu (this is what she calls me)

Lily loves to play dress up!  My other niece, Finley in the background.


Boys are SO mischievous.  :-)

They get into EVERYTHING!!  I mean EVERYTHING!! 
Ridge standing on the dishwasher.  Silly boy!


They LOVE hard!!  This is my favorite about little boys.  They really do LOVE their Mamas!!! 
My little guy is SO cute!!


I just LOVE his face in this pic!

Until next time,

Lesley



No comments:

Post a Comment