Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday Favorites

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

I absolutely love Fridays!  I start my day with my Favorite Trainer to kick off my weekend. 

The Beach......I LOVE the beach!  I am a beach bum and plan to move to the beach when Ridge is off to College.....in 18 years!!! 
This was the view from our room at Live Aqua Cancun

If you are a busy Mom and love to cook and back, but have no time, you need these cookbooks in your life!!   They are by my FAVORITE Blogger, Shay Shull of Mix and Match Mama.  They have very quick and easy recipes for life on the go!  Nothing fancy, just easy meals!  The Cakes book is fantastic for a quick and easy cake for any last minute party.  I can't wait to get my baking on!! 


If you know me well, than you know I am OBSESSED with The Kardashians and especially Khloe!  She wrote a book called, Strong Looks Better Naked.  It is actually very inspiring!  You can tell she put her heart and soul into writing this book. 

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

Until next time,

Lesley







No comments:

Post a Comment